Friday, July 16, 2010

Starting a Blog!

When I've taken the time over the past few months to think about and list my goals for the future, starting a blog has always come up. I've hesitated out of fear of having nothing interesting to put out there or exposing too much about myself and my life on the internet, but I've come to realize that this is actually what it is all about. The bloggers that often inspire me (see Tranquility Du JourThe Not So Big LifeThe Recessionista Confessions ) exhibit a certain fearlessness about putting their thoughts and experiences out there and it is this openness and consequential camaraderie that creates the inspiration! Learning how others find peace, creativity, beauty, happiness, insight and much, much more in the mundane or, at times, the difficult, provides me with an invaluable set of tools to do the same in my own life. I hope the musings here help to do the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment