Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Will Be The Year Of...

Compassion, Process, and Patience

Every year I set goals for where I want to get to instead of where I want to be. This year, my only goal is to experience--be in the process with compassion and patience for myself and others.

Here are my new years resolutions:
- Be where I am--focus more on where I am than where I am going
- Keep an open mind--there is rarely one way of doing things--what is right in the moment is always changing.
- Nourish body, mind and soul through daily exercise, eating well, meditation, and journal writing/reflection
- Try something new every month--keep it if it works, let it go if it doesn't
- Nourish relationships--Listen as much or  more than share
- Let go of expectations of others--see them for who they are and where they are

What are your goals for 2011? Do they focus on attainment or experience (there is room for both!)? How can you implement them in your day-to-day life?

1 comment:

  1. I love these goals...I would love to work on all of these things myself!

    ReplyDelete